I’ve been tagged by my fellow MyBlogLogger, Christy (thanks!), for the Eight Random Facts meme. Since I have nothing better to do (actually, I do, but I’m in denial), I’ll give it a shot. The meme rules are simple:
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves which others do not know about them.
- People who are tagged need to write in their own blog and post these rules.
- At the end of your 8 random facts post, you must select 8 more people and leave a message at their site that they have been tagged.
My 8 Not-So-Secret Random Facts
- I love teaching.
- I love Wentworth Miller.
- Buff-bodied or mungo-muscly men usually scare me. I don’t dare look at them, except in
specialrare circumstances, of course.
- I’m doing Pilates — 5 mins a day.
- I changed secondary schools three times before settling with my fourth, MARA Junior Science College in Perlis, Malaysia.
- I hate to cry while watching movies, and I could always maintain myself even during the sappiest of movie moments. Motherhood changed all that — I’ll be drenched in tears the instant a touchy scene comes on.
- I am ice-cream intolerant. It started when my 16-year-old self ate 2 ice-cream filled glasses a day for three days, and experienced excruciating fever and pain for the next seven days. I still have that reaction to this day, and I have to make do with just a single scoop a week. Which is sad, because I AM CRAZY ABOUT ICE-CREAM!
- I used to love cats. I had a pet cat when I was little. My family moved to live somewhere for about a year, leaving my cat and the house to my uncle’s care. When I came back, the cat saw me and immediately ran towards me and leaped into my arms. A month later it died peacefully. Then when I started boarding school, I cared for a stray cat. I started getting horrible allergies from the cat, and any other cats I come into contact with. I hated cats ever since.
I’m going to tag the following 8 bloggers simply because I think they have all the time on their hands to blog, like I do! Just kidding 🙂 … I got these from the list of commentors I have in my site and who haven’t been tagged with the same meme:
Don’t sweat it if you don’t feel like taking on this meme, but if you accept it, even better!
Check out my other posts: « Crimson Tide spirit / Look what I brought home from the KK Bloggers Meet »