- I was glad I had someone to talk to; I was worried I would end up looking silly and looking like a dodo just sitting by myself and playing with my son (thanks Josie and Rachel).
- My son apparently had more fun than me last night.
- Surprisingly I found out that I know more bloggers there than I was hoping, which was cool.
- I almost shrieked when the boat started to move. I had deja-vu of my 6 hours in a stranded Labuan ferry during a fierce rainstorm flashing in front of me.
- Jefferi C. (whom I called our unofficial “official photographer”), was the first person to blog and put photos of our gathering. I stole one of his photos below. Check out the rest of the photos in his blog.
A shout out to these people from making the KK Bloggers Meet a success: Daniel@Gallivanter and Jacq@Caneeliea (P1, P2, P3) for organizing the gig; Pirates of Borneo for their very accommodating service and for distributing Novomins to some of us sea-sick, sad folks; Nuffnang for sponsoring the goodies for our lucky draw; and last but not least, the bloggers and aspiring bloggers who made the meet merrier: Josie@kupi, Rachel C., Jeffrey@mrBadak, BenGodomon, PapaJoneh, Jefferi C. (P1, P2, P3), Jewelle, Julian, Murphy@mySabah, Melissa@Friday Cat, Wei Chuen, Debbie@Lady Stiletto, Faizal Heesyam@Pai, Ned, Anthony & Siew Ling, nyst.wysrt, Jimmy, Lionel, LaViaP, Zie, Olieee and … (I plan to put in the whole list of people I can remember, but my two little commanders demand my attention NOW, so I’ll get back to this list pretty soon.)